This is a place to relax: to fish, to photograph, to watch the birds, and to marvel at the sunsets. You can even paddle your canoe or rowboat.
- Large, peaceful wetland where you can canoe
- Colorful sunsets year-round
- Waterfowl and wading birds
Best Times to Visit:
- Spring through fall for birds, especially during migration
- Visit any time for great sunsets
Notes: The main parking area is along 104th Street and there are other lots along 107th Street.
Learn more about Saganashkee Slough from these websites:
© 2016 – 2017, Mike MacDonald. All rights reserved.